AA Global Sourcing Ltd is committed to providing a cost effective products and services which fully meets customer needs. We are global sourcing service provider. Below are just a few of the business benefits you will experience when working with us:
Focus on first rate communication.
We want you to see us as part of your business.
Wide network of high profile suppliers and local resources.
Experience in international business and Western expectations.
Location – we are on site to resolve problems and to implement decisions quickly, which ultimately means delivering results and value faster.
Consistent quality and reliability.
Improve net profit is a global cost reduction consulting company and low cost outsourcing company, combining unparalleled experience with comprehensive capabilities across all industries, government and business functions. We use our considerable leverage in ensuring that our clients become high performers in their chosen field.
Improve net profit ‘high performance business’ strategy builds on our expertise in cost reduction consulting, and low cost outsourcing to help our clients perform at optimal levels whilst creating sustainable value for their customers and shareholders. Using our industry knowledge, service-offering expertise and technology capabilities, we identify new business and technology trends and develop suitable solutions to help our clients around the world in the following areas:
1. Small business and start up advice
2. Free make or buy analysis
3. Low cost outsourcing
4. Improve net profit
At find a property UK, we are aware that repossession (foreclosure) can be stressful and break family. Our research shows that 90% of homeowners face repossession (foreclosure) through no fault of their own.
Find a property UK can help you sell your property fast before the bank and lien owner repossessed or foreclose on you, because we.
• Find a property UK makes fast decision on buying.
• Find a property UK find you cash buyer with no chains.
• Find a property UK guarantee fast completion.
• You do not have to pay estate agent (realtor) fee.
• You do not have to pay any selling cost.
• Find a property UK can help you sell your house and rent it back to you.
• Find a property UK offer’s no hassle, friendly and flexible service.
ALL the traditional offline media such as the YELLOW PAGES, Newspapers and TV are dying a slow and painful death!
Quality Web Designresearch shows that Tens of Thousands of Local Businesses are pulling out of these impotent and ineffective offline marketing channels… everyday. The Internet is taking over, like an all conquering army swarming over the enemy and devouring everything in its path.
You are not on your own; 14 Million Local Businesses in the U.S. and 2 Million Local Businesses in the UK DO NOT even have a Website!
WARNING!! Here are some Amazing Facts that you should pay attention to: 1. 73% of activity online is “related to Local Search activity” (Google 5/07)
2. For every one dollar or pound UK or US. consumers spend online, another five or six go offline with their purchases that are influenced by online research.
3. 97% of Internet users in the US and UK, gather shopping information online, and of those consumers 51% explicitly characterize their behaviour as “Shop Online, Purchase Offline”
4. 43% of search engine users are seeking a local merchant to buy something offline.
5. 54% of search users have substituted Internet/search for the phone book (Source: comScore Networks)
Quality Web Design are here to help you build your business online and reduce your marketing cost.
Global Business School is a provider of professional business training courses; designed for Companies and Government Departments who want to train their staff as well as individuals who are seeking their own personal development. We offer essential courses in time management lean manufacturing, book self publishing, internet marketing and much more!
Whether you need a one-day onsite training session for your front-office staff or you need consulting and training for a major organizational development project, Global Business School can help you.
This site is designed to provide as much information as possible about what we do and the topics we are passionate about. If you can’t find something or you have a suggestion, please let us know.
Tel: 0044 (0) 1279 430919
With mountain biking being a very popular sport, there are many bikes to choose from. Depending on what type of riding you like, the style of bikes you can choose from will vary. Below, you’ll find tips on the different types of bikes available.
1. Cross country Almost all mountain bikes will fit into this category. Cross country mountain bikes are light weight, making them easy to ride over most terrains, even up and down hills. This is the most common mountain bike and it can be used with ease for riding on the path or even commuting.
2. Downhill These types of bikes are for serious bikers who crave the ultimate adventure. Downhill bikes have front and rear suspension, strong parts, and disc brakes. Rarely available off the shelf, most riders like to custom build their own.
3. Trials Trail mountain biking involves a great degree of skill and is classified as the precision riding of the sport. Similiar to downhill bikes, trial riders will often build their own bikes rather than purchase one off a shelf. Generally very light and very strong, these bikes require a lot of discipline.
4. Jump and slalom Slalom and jump bikes are very strong and designed for jumping, street racing, and slalom. They offer a front suspension and use very strong components dedicated to what they do. These bikes are very popular with the sport of mountain biking.
Even if you are new to mountain biking, the sport can be a lot of fun. There are several bikes to choose from, all of which depend on your style. If you are still looking for the best style for you, all you have to do is try out several bikes and see which one suites you the best.
5s is a simple and highly effective set of lean manufacturing techniques that removes waste from the work environment through a better workplace organization, general cleanliness and effective visual communication.
5s is the name of a workplace organization methodology that uses a list of five Japanese words which are seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketsu and shitsuke. Transliterated or translated into English, they all start with the letter “S”. The list describes how items are stored and how the new order is maintained. The decision-making process usually comes from a dialogue about standardization which builds a clear understanding among employees of how work should be done. It also instils ownership of the process in each employee.
There are 5 primary traditional phases of 5S: sorting, straightening, systematic cleaning, standardizing, and sustaining. Lately, there are two other phases sometimes included, safety & security.
Not that many experts think that business process outsourcing has a bright future. But despite the bad looks that BPO has been given, this industry continues to grow bigger and bigger. It may seem like a phenomenal event but taking a closer look, you will realize that its growth is due to the hard work of the people in the BPO industry.
Compared to other industries, people in the BPO have anticipated the challenges and emerging trends earlier making it possible to create new innovative strategies that largely contribute to its survival and amazing growth.
Although the future for this industry looks promising, there is no time for taking quick rests since the environment for this kind of business is rapidly changing. This is due to the fact that newer concepts and technologies are being developed.
These are also the reasons why the BPO industry is regularly checking out for new service delivery systems and customer management to keep up with the fast growing pace as well as satisfy the clients” expectations. With the constant perseverance of the people in the BPO industry, they have achieved this goal and as evidence there is now what is called BPO 2.0.
BPO 2.0 was developed for the satisfaction of customers. This system has succeeded where other industries have failed. It focuses on the utilization of advanced technologies that are cost-effective. With the deployment of BPO 2.0, the BPO industry in India has achieved the goals of the system which is reducing operational costs and improving quality as well as efficiency.
These two objectives are very important since customers are becoming more demanding and will not be satisfied with mediocrity customer services. Also, reducing costs have become a big issue because of the rising competition in the BPO industry and because companies are starting to reduce the budget for outsourcing. This is the reason why outsourcing hubs in India are forced to reduce cost expenditures.
For now BPO 2.0 has been implemented mostly to call centres industry in India but given the benefits that this new scheme can give to other outsourcing industries, it is not impossible to assume that they may follow suit in the future – implementing the BPO 2.0 methodologies and schemes.
But before this could happen, other outsourcing industries should re-evaluate their existing strategies. Also, it is important for the companies to prepare themselves for any possible changes that might occur when implementing BPO 2.0. This will affect the infrastructure of the company which in turn would require increased participation of available human resources so as to be able to support the new inputs as well as the advanced technologies under BPO 2.0.
The future of the business process outsourcing industry is quite bright. But this does not mean that challenges and hurdles along the way do not exist. One thing is for sure though and that is BPO 2.0 will stay because of the fact that it is a comprehensive service delivery system and customer management. This is good news for companies that have implemented BPO 2.0 and to those who are in the process of shifting.
For those who still have apprehensions with the business process industry. Statistics and facts will tell you that the BPO industry indeed is still on the rise and will continue to do so in the future.